Saturday 11 April 2015

how to protect your computer.s battery


Computer's battery long life and strong without Power Cables!

On my experience of using many and different type of Laptops,i have learned these three top methods of cooling my PC and providing long life to my computers' battery.So, i have decided to share this tips and tricks to the world of computer in this this year of 2015.Now lets go, these ways have given me better results because i can use my computer up to many hours when i'm not connected to my power supply. 

Here we go!
1 don't put your Laptop on a soft surface like pillow,sofa couch or blanket because they may reduce your laptop's cooling system.




2. Avoid extreme temperatures. Batteries rely on basic chemistry and will die faster at extreme temperatures. Try to charge and use the battery at room temperatures.




3 Another solution for this problem of overheating your laptop is to Use a cooling pad when using a notebook computer on your lap. But if it's a USB pad then don't use it as it will most likely use up more battery rather than to conserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment